From Divorce Plans to Rekindled Love: Tol A$$ Mo's Relationship Reboot!

 

"I'm overjoyed to have you back in my life," says Tol A$$ Mo as he and his wife Mome reunite.


After much speculation fueled by a video showing Tol A$$ Mo and Mome looking close, the comedian has confirmed that they are back together. He shared a picture of himself with the fitness enthusiast, expressing gratitude for the journey they've been through.


"We've faced many challenges, but love triumphs over all. I feel blessed to have you back in my life. I'm truly thankful for God's mercy on our marriage. We're in this together forever, and I always love you."


In late July, Tol A$$ Mo had revealed in an interview on WAW: What A Week that he and Mome were headed for divorce after 11 years of marriage.


“Mome and I are going our separate ways; we're getting a divorce. People change and grow apart. We've faced various challenges in our relationship. We supported each other, and the key was the respect between us.


“It hurts because we've reached a point where things just aren't working for us.”


“I'm the one starting anew. I'm traumatized. I'm traumatized by past experiences with black women. Mome is not part of that trauma, but even when I was intimate with my wife, I would have flashbacks of those memories.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog